Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first September Die- Versions post.
Today I begin to show my new release Holidays dies and I really love the possibility to make Holidays cards/projects and not a specific Christmas ones for those of us who celebrate another Holidays.
So this card is a Winter style, very general for any winter Holidays Celebration and was made with one single new die, cut from silver cardstock and some Indigo Colorways line PHP products only.
This is a die I used to make this card:
Whispers - Reindeer Sleigh
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today! Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies! And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.
Thursday, 3 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...






No comments:
Post a Comment