Sunday 9 August 2015

Summer fun ATC trio with Rubber Dance


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new blog post made with fantastic Rubber Dance summer stamps.
I love ATC. I love to make them in trio. I love to make them with Rubber Dance stamps.
So here is a result of my love for today: Summer  TRIO made with a new (redone) stamp set called  New Retro Beach.




I used light texture paste witha couple of stencils to make some texture and then stamped over the texture or used stamping over tissue if the texture was too bulky.
I actually used the whole set of stamps for this trio of small artistic cards and just added Mesh background around- the bigger one I had from previous release, but just the same.

I entere this to some web challenges too:

2 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

I love that I found Rubber Dance Stamps....and the way you have used them for your atc is fabulous.
A great trio of Atcs...x

Bibi Lindahl said...

Super cool, Irit! Thank you!

Popular Posts