Wednesday 5 August 2015

Happy Birthday with Inspired by Stamping


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first August Inspired by Stamping post.
Lately I am deeply in Mixed Media cards and also those cards seam to be simple (one layer mostly). it takes quite a lot of time to make this kind of  a card.
 First I stamped the new Grapes image with clear embossing ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Then I colored the image with distress markers and made some shadow around to make it more " Mixed Media look".
Next I stamped all those circles with black pigmented ink using Polka Dots set  and heat embossed with clear powder.  I stamped the sentiment from my most favorite Watercolor sentiments set  the very same way on the bottom.
As my last touch I added some mists splashes around and glued a few rhinestones inside the circles.
I really hope you like my card and you sure adore those IBS new/almost new stamp sets.



No comments:

Popular Posts