Thursday 9 July 2015

New York that never sleeps


There are a few places around the world that you can love or hate.  New York is such a place for most of us. Some are just fascinated by this huge never ending city; some, like my husband, visited it a couple of times and would never come back. For me New York is the whole world! I love this city and I am in love with it. I can come back twice a year and still find new places to visit, new food to try or new shops with unbelievable sales. I love the streets, the smell and the lights of this unique city. So making New York deco was a great fun and I think that with Paper 
House themed products it was just a piece of cake. I hope that you love my "cake".

Product list:
Patterned paper: NYC  never sleeps, New York map- PHP
New York 3d stickers-PHP
Chipboards- Tando Creative
Dies- Die Versions
Other: glaze, glitter, paint, red and gold cardstock leftovers.






Step by step instructions: 1.Cover the chipboard cover with City that never sleep paper on the front and with New York map on the back.
2. Cover the inside of the cover with the same paper.
3. Paint the chipboard tray with light teal paint and glue over the right side of the book cover. Add all stickers as shown.
4. Die cut the stars from the same paper and some red cardstock and adds inside the tray as shown. Cover it with some clear glaze for the shiny look.
5. Ink brick chipboard piece with dark blue ink and glue on the left cover side. Add 2 stickers as shown.
6. Paint the scalloped chipboard frame with the same teal paint; glue the "New York the city that never sleeps" paper cut inside the frame and glue the frame over your cover.
7. Add "Subway sticker" over the frame. Die cut the fireworks and the eagle from gold cardstock and cover with glitter. Adhere it over the frame on the cover.







Enjoy your New York experience! I am back there in just 2 months! 

 I enter this piece to Dies R Us Stars and stripes challenge- and I used a few dies too here.
To Frosted designs RED- BLUE- WHITE-2 NEW-2 OLD challenge
New- all dies are new; old- the  chipboard tray and the glitters

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! i LOVE all the close up detsil pictures!
Well the next time you are in NY let me know! I will take you for some great food!

Glenda said...

This is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

Darlene said...

Great job Irit! I'm a country girl so New York is WAY TOO busy for me! I'll stick to the wide open spaces! LOL! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘STARS & STRIPES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Cherished said...

Wonderful creation. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

ElizabethR said...

Fabulous Irit, thank you for sharing with us at Frosted Designs, Elizabeth x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic project design. Totally awesome details. Thanks for playing along with us on Frosted Designs Blog Challenge!

Popular Posts