There are a few places around the world that you can love or hate. New York is such a place for most of us. Some are just fascinated by this huge never ending city; some, like my husband, visited it a couple of times and would never come back. For me New York is the whole world! I love this city and I am in love with it. I can come back twice a year and still find new places to visit, new food to try or new shops with unbelievable sales. I love the streets, the smell and the lights of this unique city. So making New York deco was a great fun and I think that with Paper
House themed products it was just a piece of cake. I hope that you love my "cake".
Patterned paper: NYC never sleeps, New York map- PHP
New York 3d stickers-PHP
Chipboards- Tando Creative
Dies- Die Versions
Step by step instructions: 1.Cover the chipboard cover with City that never sleep paper on the front and with New York map on the back.
2. Cover the inside of the cover with the same paper.
3. Paint the chipboard tray with light teal paint and glue over the right side of the book cover. Add all stickers as shown.
4. Die cut the stars from the same paper and some red cardstock and adds inside the tray as shown. Cover it with some clear glaze for the shiny look.
5. Ink brick chipboard piece with dark blue ink and glue on the left cover side. Add 2 stickers as shown.
6. Paint the scalloped chipboard frame with the same teal paint; glue the "New York the city that never sleeps" paper cut inside the frame and glue the frame over your cover.
7. Add "Subway sticker" over the frame. Die cut the fireworks and the eagle from gold cardstock and cover with glitter. Adhere it over the frame on the cover.