Sunday 7 June 2015

Enjoy with IBS


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping  post.
This is a card that was made with 2 things: WOW! EMBOSSING POWDERS May sketch that was in their blog last month and with IBS gorgeous roses with a technique I already shared in IBS and my own blogs.
The stamped piece was made when I made another similar stamped piece for IBS blog. I just kept this and waited for the right sketch/mood to use. And when this sketch was published, I decided to give it a try and made all those cuts to fit it.
 I used Flowers Bloom set for my stamping.
So it was made over vellum card base with black glitter as a second layer and some PHP puffy stickers as the huge sentiment.
 I enter this card to Craft Stamper Texture challenge- just to show that texture can be done with one layer and a lot of heat embossing only.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Gorgeous colours and a great layout. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

Popular Posts