Usually baby scrapbooking made with baby lines: cute, sweet colors and lovely baby patterns. This page is a fine example of making baby pages with general, vintage, even grungy products. When the photos fit the background paper as it happens with my photos (damask wall in blue and brown colors) you sure can make your baby paper with Canvas Corp Damask cardstock and burlap and to use those vintage colors for my not vintage one year old granddaughter
Canvas corps products:
Cardstock: Black and Kraft Damask
Turquoise and white Damask Reverse
Red and Kraft dot reverse
Little Black pages on Kraft
Black and Kraft Ribbon stripes
Jute rope light natural
Chipboard title- Sweet Stamps, Creative Embellishments
Punch: Circles- Martha Stewart; Flowers and leaves- EK Success
Pearls: ZVA Creative
Embossing powders: WOW! Embossing powders
Ink: VersaMark Tsukineko, Red, blue- Prima
Bling: Paper Studio
Other: wood camera
Step by step instructions:
1. Cut Turquoise Damask cardstock to 11*11'' size and punch around three angles with Circles punch. Ink the blue cardstock with red ink and it over the striped one.
2. Make two matting pieces from Damask Black and Kraft cardstock with inked red edges and adhere two baby photos with 3d foam glue. Arrange both photos as shown and connect with pearl flourish over both photos.
3. Add two pieces cut from Little Black pages cardstock on the top as shown; add a piece of Damask burlap on the top. Ink all three tags with red ink and adhere as shown: two on the top and one on the photo bottom. Tie a small burlap string in each tag.
4. Punch a few flowers and leaves and ink the edges. Arrange 4 leaves and 2 flowers as shown and adhere them around the big blue flower. Staple the hemp piece around the page. Add
black painted wooden camera on the right low corner.
5. Heat emboss the Dream title with red embossing powder and glue it as shown. Ink Baby letters with red ink and glue under the main title. Write some journaling with white pen on the card