Friday 3 April 2015

Make your rainbow with Wow! powders

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to WOW! Embossing Powders RAINBOW MONTH.
Today I am going to share 3 techniques that both are rainbow one and very different in process and in the final look.
 The first one is a very easy one  and it's a regular Resist Emboss technique, also I added a kind of a " twist" at the end.


First I stamped the Lace image with Clear Gloss embossing powder and colored the background with 7 different Gelatos for Faber Castell DMC. I wiped the image  to clean all over image paint and then covered the whole panel with VersaMark ink and covered it three times with Clear embossing powder. It gave this shiny look and a kind of " water drops" look too.


The second card was made with the same  Lace stamp and SEVEN! embossing powders, added step by step over VersaMark stamped image.


I used the following powders in this order:
Primary Apple Red
Opaque Primary Mandarin
Opaque Primary Sunny Yellow
Green
Pastel blue
Opaque Primary Process Blue
 Purple
Then I added the same second (and even more) layer of clear embossing over the whole stamped image and a small corner sentiment using Express Yourself set. 

Entered to Craft Stamper rainbow colors challenge


No comments:

Popular Posts