I used Diamonds stamp as a background one. Added Believe in Yourself sentiment from Think Again set and framed the part of frontal woman image from Celestian images. All of those stamped images were colored with distress inks and I also added some delicate chipboard and pearls around this book shaped card.
I used a pre made book shaped card I had in my stash for years, but you can make your own template or to find one on the web .I made this card as a " book of you" kind and it sure can be used as a small notebook cover.
Step by step instructions:
1. Ink the card edges with a mix of red and yellow distress inks.
2. Dry emboss the metal foil panel with Tim Holtz embossing folder and cut it to two pieces to cover the spine and the front of your card. Distress the embossed foil with sand paper to get this "vintage" metal look.
3. Make the stamped inner panel over cream thick cardstock with Rubber Dance Diamond background and add "Believe in Yourself" sentiment on the bottom. Use clear embossing ink to stamp the images and heat emboss them with black embossing powder. Don't try to be perfect: this is an artistic card and it should look a bit old and non perfect. Color the stamped panel with a mix of red and yellow distress inks and adhere it over the metal front.
4. Stamp the focal woman's image the same way (clear ink and heat embossing) and color it with the same inks. Cut the image to fit the small chipboard arch. Cover the arch with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder. Glue the image on the back and adhere over the card.
5. Ink a piece of fine lacy chipboard and glue it on the left card corner. Add a few pearls over the chipboard.
Cardstock: American Crafts
Stamps: Rubber Dance
Chipboard: Wycinanka, Tando Creative
Pearls: Flourish with a Bling
Embossing folder: Sizzix