Tuesday 3 March 2015

Wish upon a star with Ann Butler products

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Ann Butler's blog.

This is my Mixed Media  project made: hand cut big star all full with Mixed Media products and Ann Butler's  designs.It can be a wall ornament or even a kind of next Christmas ornament and maybe just a tag to add to a big present or just a small  " Wish you " kind of a card.


First I covered the hand cut star with a mix of Ann Butler's inks:
Ocean Breeze,Blueberry and Aquamarine and mixed them with a bit of water spray.
When it was dry I added texture paste stars using new Stars art screen and let it dry.
In the meantime I die cut this fancy star from a regular cardstock using Die Versions die, covered it with Ocean Breeze ink and then heat embossed with Clearsnap clear embossing powder.
Then I added a bit of Sunshine ink over the stars and sprinkled them with Clearsnap clear glitter. Then  I added a couple of Ann's new Earth Safe Finishes pigments over the whole piece.


The chipboard stars were heat embossed with Gold  embossing powder and all stars were glued over the piece. I made the sentiment with old tiny letter stickers and added a few big rhinestone over my shiny star.


Enjoy your inky journey !

No comments:

Popular Posts