Monday 5 January 2015

1 year old- my dear grand daughter: with Ann Butler products

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share a new layout made with my lovely one year old grand daughter and Ann Butler's new products.
 It's a very simple layout with 2 gorgeous photos of our   most adorable granddaughter Netta and some background techniques made with Ann Butler's new Art Screens from Clearsnap.
I used Lattice screen  with Ann Butler's Aquamarine ink and new Desert sand Crafter's ink over the page.
Then I added a few 1'' triangles all over using Ann Butler's Unity Dots. Stripes. Hearts set. I also embellished the envelope on the top with this Dots stamp using Clearsnap Night ink.



 
This lo is an example of easy to make, light Mixed Media page. You don't need to make a mess with layers of gesso, mists and paints to make your backgrounds. Just add a bit of masking and stamping and you got this new background in just a few minutes.

1 comment:

Ann Butler said...

Your are correct she is adorable and I love the use of the products...

Popular Posts