Monday 1 December 2014

Hannukah with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This a month of Holidays all around the world and here in Israel we celebrate Hanukkah.
So lucky me could do this fancy Hanukkah card with a very new IBS Big Holidays sentiment. But then I had to make my own Menorah - this is this 9 candle stand we use to light our candles for each day of 8 days of Hanukkah.


I used IBS Fancy Labels 1 set and made this Menorah base with cutting two biggest dies together and then cutting it to half. Then I added this free cut stand and made all 9 candles using Basic Backgrounds Chevron stamp with red heat embossed image and orange misting over the paper. All 9 candles were free hand cut and arranged with 3d foam glue . The flames were made with puffy heat embossed medium.
 I used the very same dies to made the base for my sentiment.

Just  remember: Hanukkah cards can be done in traditional silvers and blue, but them you can sure add all colors of lights, such as orange, yellow, red etc and it's still a very traditional Hanukkah colors.

No comments:

Popular Posts