Tuesday 30 December 2014

Dream with Meg's Garden

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again  and this time, after a few months of altered art made with Meg's Garden gorgeous products, I am back to scrapbooking.


The new French  Garden collection is the most perfect one to make dreamy, shabby and colorful layouts and this is the first one of this kind.
I used the patterned paper as my background one without any cardstock and added a few bog  and cut pieces from another paper from this collection.  Lucky me had those delicious  peonies photos  that are the perfect fit for the paper. I added background texture paste masking with  light and dark green pastes and surrounded my photos with Die- Versions die cuts of background, fence and bird cages, all made of the same patterned paper.

My photos were actually embedded into the background as I added  some pieces under, over and in between photos.


Transparency butterflies from More Butterflies set were hand cut and glued randomly over the page.
I added some vintage metal findings from Meg's Garden shop over the piece paper and embellished them with pearls. Some trims  and ribbons were added too. As the last touch I added 3 big flowers, some doily trims and a big chipboard heat embossed title.


All the page was misted with a mix of light yellow and pink mists.


 Meg's Garden products  used:
 French  Garden collection
More Butterflies transparency
Vintage metal trinkets
Paper flowers
Doily lace
Fibres
Ribbons
 Other products:
Die Versions dies
 Sweet Stamps chipboard title
LSG mists
TCW and Tando Creative stencils
Texture paste
Pearls

1 comment:

מתי שטרנברג said...

Love the way you mix all together... Beautiful.

Popular Posts