Tuesday 11 November 2014

Some altered art with Prima

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my new altered project made for Prima November PPP (that's color challenge).
I altere this $1 wooden piece to use for my scissors  and crasft knives that are just spread over my craft table, so I just added a few embellishemnts and not too much (if I want to use it, it should be pretty empty inside... )
 So here it is- the only thing that is not  Prima are some stamps as I wanted it to be marked Dream Art and I stamped over the old Prima  canvas tag. Some of Prima goodies are very old, but just as adorable as they were 3-4 years ago. I call it Timeles.





1 comment:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Beautiful, Irit! Thank you for using some of my Da Vinci stamps on this very cool and practical artwork. I bet your knives and scissors will be quite happy :-)
XOX

Popular Posts