Tuesday 4 November 2014

Imaginarium Try out

Once a year I pick my most favorites from each crafty category.  I know that we still have 2  long months till the end of this year, but as Imaginarium  DT CALL is going and they asked  to show my most favorite chipboard projects in one post, I decided to show my chipboard favorites now.
  I am a kind of a chipboard addict: I designed for a few companies and was a guest designer for a couple more, so most of my projects are made with a few or a lot of chipboards. Here are just a few samples:
Layout made with a lot of different chipboards, some are inks, some were left natural.



Vintage tray made  as  Imaginarium guest designer. This project was already web published in Scrap n' Art magazine. Don't you think those chipboards are just the best of the best? I do!




This is one of my most favorite layouts- not much chipboards, but they are so significant and this is totally my style : light, not so messy, Mixed Media scrapbooking. This project was already web published too.


This is a totally stamped project, but as I  told you, I can't live without chipboards. So I added a few. This stamped project was in print in Winter 2014 issue of Rubber Stamp Madness print magazine that is just released and can be found in shops. This is a window to the dark side of my soul. 



 This is a project  with a story (also with a lot of chipboards and made from bare chipboard tray with a cover). I got this Alice in Wonderland line of paper and then decided to make a project to encourage myself to Get lost in Wonderland.


 This is the inside tray of all the things that make my own Wonderland: friends, good coffee, vintage art, exploring things around, going lost in time.



Another Steampunk piece- made as a Guest designer for VLVS stamp company, but  as I can't craft without chipboards, they are the must here, both the tray and all other add- ons.

 Book cover made with a few chipboards, but also with masks  and a lot of Prima goodies. This piece was spotlighted in Prima blog.


 Something small and bright and oriental. I made a full tutorial about this piece.


 Another wooden tray, this time in s vintage style, with a lot of real vintage goodies.


And the last, but sure not the least- this is Me. This layout was in print in Scrapbooking memories August 2014 issue. Not a lot of chipboards, but it's a minimalistic page and still I need to use them. Always and forever! And I am talking about chipboards.




So this is my " chipboard" story and I just hope to make this Imaginarium team this time, also to be a guest designer again can be great too.
 As  you can see I love  my chipboard  to be  " stars": to be on the front and not as backgrounds. To be covered with embossing powders, inks or  paints. To be sometimes my only embellishments at all. 
 You are welcome to like Imaginarium FB  page too and even to be my own FB friend. Just ask! It's my crafty profile with around 3000 crafty friends around the globe!



No comments:

Popular Posts