Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my new altered paper bag made for Halloween.
It's a real up cycled project as I used Pandora bag and gave it the very special treat: I painted it with black chalkboard paint without any gesso and as it's a big glossy the paint is not really permanent over. So I got this " blast" and made finger nailed doodling around the front and it looks really unique.
I made the front Halloween House panel with Tando house shaped chipboard and a lot of Paper House Productions stickers and added some IAmRoses flowers to fit their web challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...








4 comments:
Awesome bag Irit, love all the pumpkins and the bats on it. Thanks for sharing it with us at IAR this month.
hugs
Looks great. Love design and colours!!!!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx
Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this month!
Cute! Thanks for joining the challenge this month!
Post a Comment