We don't celebrate Halloween in
but then, having an American family (my only sister is a New- Yorker for like
25 years) helps a bit. I do have lovely Halloween photos of my 14 years old niece
Tamar and I love to make layouts for her. On the other hand I adore Halloween
colors and products; really feel connected to them and PHP new Halloween
stickers are so adorable that you just use them more and more, as I did on this
And now for some scrappy tips from making this page:
1. The cemetery gate packing is fantastic to use as the sticker backing as is; the best possible packaging ever!
2. The gate sticker is perfect as a frame for a small or trimmed to the size photo.
3. You don't need to own any Halloween themed paper and you can do yours with any black/grey/dark purple paper from any collection and to add some texture with masks, stamps or even doodling.
Paper House Productions
Generation paper pad
Eastern Enchantment pad
Halloween Hauntings 3d stickers
Bats 3d stickers
Cemetery 3d stickers
Cemetery 3d sticker
Cobweb mask- Tando Creative
Mists- Lindy's Stamp Gang
Glitter glue, black gesso, orange ink - Ranger
Step by step instructions:
1. Use the backside of Family Heritage with books paper from Generation pad as your background paper. Distress Labels paper from the same pad – using the back side of it - around as shown. Use Cobweb mask and black gesso to make cobweb effect on the top half of the page and let it dry.
2. Glue the Cemetery package in the middle of the page and add the Cemetery sticker over. Trim your photo to the size that fit the gate and glue it inside the sticker.
3. Cut the Candles paper from
Far East pad and
adhere on the bottom of the page over the photo spot. Make a row of 3d stickers
making two clusters from both sides of the photo. Add the Halloween Haunting
title on the bottom right of your page.
4. Add some acrylic round stickers and bats over the page as shown. Spread touches of orange glitter glue and black and orange mists around the page.
I enter this page for a couple of web challenges:
Fall season for Paper Issues
Layers - I have at least 6 if I count the photo- for Craft Hoarders
Halloween for Moxxies