Tuesday 23 September 2014

Sweet Stamps Favorite embellishments week


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Sweet Stamps favorite embellishments challenge!
As you know each one has her/his favorite way to embellish stamped cards. Mine is and was to use chipboards. And as Sweet Stamps is a house of Globecraft and Piccolo chipboards, I sure used them for my weekly project. I also used this very new, just released SS Stained Glass stencil and Globecraft and Piccolo delicious embossing enamels.
I made the background with white texture paste and 3 punched circles glued as my masks and then added 3 colors of metallic embossing powders. Heat made this very unique texture.
Then I heat embossed the new G/P flowers with 3 most gorgeous embossing enamels and added a few smaller chipboard flowers as the accents around the big ones.
The sentiment was stamped with permanent black ink and glued with 3d foam glue over the background.


And now it's your turn! Play with us! Show us your most favorite embellishment and you can win some gorgeous goodies!
 I enter this to SSSS stencils and stamps challenge


3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful Irit. Very elegant. - Jim

Roxie said...

Beautiful use of the products, thanks for sharing!

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful card!! The glitter effect is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Popular Posts