Welcome to the Rubber Dance monthly Art Stamping Challenge!
Our challenge is all about colour! Each month we bring you a gorgeous colour scheme to kick-start your stamping.
This month our colours are classic autumn – warm golds, oranges and reds; the rich hues of trees in the fall.
We'll pick an overall WINNER at random who receives an amazing grab bag of Rubber Dance stamps worth 25 Euro! (- that's over $30!)
- The Design Team will choose our favourite entry - our DT Pick of the MonthAND
- Any entries using Rubber Dance stamps will get a special mention!
- Both our winner and Pick of the Month will get badges to proudly display on their blogs.
- Winners will be announced here at the end of the month, so remember to check back to see if you won!
- Please take a quick look at the rules below before you create, as entries that don’t meet the requirements are not eligible for prizes. Don’t worry, there aren't many rules and they are not complicated.
Need some inspiration? Check out these examples from our fabulous Design Team!
And this is my art piece made for this challenge here:
Fall is just around the corner with its rich colors and textures and this month RD challenge is just a perfect one to combine new Vintage birds stamp set and lovely set of leaves to make this warm chipboard tray as a wall deco for this season.
I used patterned paper to stamp over it as my basic layer and then added heat embossed and hand cut images from the Vintage Bird set around the frame. The bird was stamped clear embossing powder and heat embossed with black one; then I added some gold 3d enamel lines over the embossed surface.
Rubber Dance- Vintage Birds, Twiggy Leaves
Paper, stickers- Paper House Productions
Chipboards: Tando Creative
Embossing powders: WOW! Embossing Powders
Paint, glaze: Ranger
All you have to do is:
- Create something with this month's colour scheme
- Add your linky below before the closing date
- Add a link back to the Rubber Dance blog to your entry post.
- Follow our blog
- This is an art stamping challenge so all entries need to include rubber stamping (no digi stamps please).
- We'd LOVE it if you use Rubber Dance stamps but this is NOT necessary to join in and will make no difference to your chances of winning.
- Entries need to use the colour scheme provided – you are welcome to add neutral colours like white, black, cream or metallic to the given colours.
- You can make absolutely anything you like for the challenge – cards, ATCs, altered art, mixed media, scrapbook pages, jewellery....... whatever you want!
- Entry is via the linking tool only. We are very sorry that we can't accept email entries.
- Please provide deep links to your actual project post, not just a link to your blog (to do this, click on the title of the blog entry and copy/paste the URL in the when uploading).
- Please link only to new work – don’t backlink to previously made art.
- You are welcome to combine our challenge with up to five additional challenges.
- We accept multiple entries as long as they are on different blog posts and linked up separately
- Entries are welcome from anywhere in the world.
- PLEASE consider turning off word verification on your blog if you would like to receive comments from the Design Team as this makes our job much easier.
Colour scheme for September:
Classic autumn – warm golds, oranges and reds; the rich hues of trees in the fall.
Closing date for entries:
Midnight September 25th, Central European Time (= GMT+1 or EST + 6)
Have fun! We can't wait to see what YOU come up with! :-)
Greetings from the DT & Staff at Rubber Dance