Saturday 13 September 2014

Just for you card: some challenges too

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here with my new card made just for a couple of challenges.
I really had time to make a project not for any of my design teams! I think it's the most die cut card I made for a couple of years: 9 cuts made with 5 dies from three companies: Die Versions, Inspired by Stamping and Die- Namites.
I stamped the circle , the dotted banners and the sentiment with Inspired by Stamping stamps and my most favorite (those days) chalkboard technique. This is all about white heat embossed image and a bit of white inks around.




And now for the challenges that this card made for:
Die- Namites asked for sketch, their die ( the flowers cut 4 times is their die used) and a bit of color orange. I added a few orange rhinestones to the card, so I am covered with this orange thing.
New challenge blog named Scrapy Land asked for any project with dies- I think I covered this dies issue more then they need, LOL
 Paper issues asked for dies. Not sure if this is for cards too and not just for scrapbooking and altered art, but who cares? Let's try  there too.




8 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Irit your card is beautiful!! I love that Die-Versions background die and all the other dies you used too! Thank you for participating in the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog's 1st challenge! I do hope you will come back and join us for our next challenge!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So nice to see you linking your beautiful card up at Paper Issues, Irit! :) Cards and all paper projects are always welcome.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Irit!! I love the layers and the dies you used!! Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land Challenge Blog!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Irit it is just beautiful! I love the layered flowers and the way you shaped them for extra dimension! Thanks for playing along with the Die-Namites Sketch Challenge and Dare!

Peggy Lee said...

Your Card is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Die~Namites September Sketch & Dare Challenge, hugs Peggy Lee

Anniesstampingcorner said...

Lovely card love the colors thank you for playing along over at Die-Namites Dies

Lynne Forsythe said...

IRIT.....the first thing I said when I saw your card was....I like the colors!! JOB WELL DONE girl.....thanks for playing along with Die~Namites Dies September Sketch Challenge!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the Die-Namites September Sketch & Dare Challenge.

Popular Posts