Saturday 9 August 2014

Thoughts of you with IBS

Hello my dear friends! This is my August post made for Inspired by Stamping July new release most gorgeous Water Lily set.
I am not a big coloring person, but this Water Lily image is so easy to color and it's really gorgeous!
I stamped it with permanent black ink as I used distress markers and a lot of water to make this shaded look. The frog was stamped over the patterned paper and colored over it. I also added a few drops of " water" with glossy accents and a small Thoughts of you sentiment.I like the concept of this Frog- prince and I sure am going to use this set much more as I just got some gorgeous water lily photos from our latest vacation to Lithuania.


3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous indeed! Love everything about your card and fabulous shading on the flower.

Unknown said...

Love this beautiful colours and I want that frog stamp!

Irish Cherokee said...

I love water lilies. Beautifully done Irit. Special and Beautiful. - Jim

Popular Posts