Saturday 26 July 2014

Ann Butler and Cool 2 Cast blog hop

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Ann Butler's and Cool 2 Cast design teams blog hop.


This is a place where we are going to show you our projects made with both companies products and here is my part.
I made this round wall  deco and the circled plastic base is a pure recycling: I don't even know where I found this white plastic piece, but I was sure that I can use it in the future and so it was.
Every single inside piece is made with Cool 2Cast great product and as a dentist I asked was a " real thing" and casted my own shapes; the only shape that was shipped to me already casted was this lovely big heart on the bottom.
All molds I used here are from WOW! Embossing Powders and I actually made one for myself: this lovely cupid in the middle (lucky me again- dentist can mold things with their materials).
 Then each molded and  air dry piece was painted with a mix of Ann Butler's Crafter's inks from Clearsnap.
 Those inks have great coverage for casting materials too as you can see. The whole finished piece was misted with a light gold mist and I added this huge bow and the lovely plastic leaves to make it very fancy.


And now this is a list of all other designers on this blog hop.
Please visit them all and leave them some love and you can win some great goodies from Cool2cast company.


To enter simply leave a comment here.  For more chances to win and to see other great projects using Cool2Cast and Ann Butler Designs products check out the rest of the blog hop below and leave a comment for each of them.
Deadline for entering the giveaway is August 8th, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
Irit Shalom- YOU ARE here

24 comments:

Ann Butler said...

Irit I am always impressed at your project and love them....this is wonderful! Thanks for being part of the blog hop!

Unknown said...

gorgeous colors.....

Unknown said...

This is so cute and I love the summer colors. I rally love how you did the vine up the side. Well done! Hugz~Lynda

Laurie said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the many things you casted - amazing! I have just heard about Cool2Cast and Ann Butler's products - I can't believe I have not heard about them before - where have I been? Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Paprluvr said...

Really beautiful!! TFS Tere

Beth Watson said...

Love your colors, Irit!

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful Irit. Lucky you is right. Having the materials and the talent to mold your own items is special. I have bgun doing some of my own images. It is difficult but, at times, fun.

Jim

Tiffany Windsor said...

Love your project Irit! I'm thrilled that you were able to pour some of your own Cool2Cast pieces and I'm in love with the cherub! I'm so very honored to have you work with Cool2Cast!

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

This is a beautiful piece of art! I love working with Cool2Cast, I think it's wonderful you can create your own designs! Your little cherub is so cute! Debbie :)

Cindy said...

This almost looks like a piece my grandmother had on her wall when I was growing up. I always loved it. Now I have a chance to make my own version of it. Thanks for reminding me of that piece, it's nice to remember things from the past. cdahlgren at live dot com

Vishu said...

Beautiful project love the bold colors.

Stamping From The Heart said...

Irit, I love the colors and the details in this piece! Beautiful work!!!

Teresa said...

pretty TFS

Ava Gavloski said...

Love arrangement, great design

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Irit! Love this....your creations are always wonderful!

Unknown said...

So bright and colourful, Irit. Very pretty!

Ferretti said...

How pretty I love the added touch of the spray Thank you

sue said...

I adore this! Do you sell your beauties? This is stunning and everything I love - angels - flowers - lace doilies - yellow!!!! What more could one ask for?

wwilloww said...

Your piece is beautiful! You're right, being a dentist (a creative one that is) allows you lots of freedom to create molds like the gorgeous ones you used in your wall-hanging. My prayers are with you; please be safe.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful project with the Cool2Cast, very nice work on the distressing and colours.

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely and cheerful, Irit!!

maria soto said...

wow, I love the bright colors and those flowers are just beautiful

Rubeena I. said...

LOVE the details!

Graciellie Design said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Popular Posts