Tuesday 20 May 2014

Sweet Stamps Anything goes with new release

There are two DT posts today- so please scroll  the blog  for the second post.


 Hello our dear crafty friends and welcome to Sweet Stamps new release.
As those adorable new stamps are still on the way to me, I used printable version of one of the stamp sets and I think even with this version it looks lovely.
I made circled mask and used Gelatos to paint the background. The whole image was then framed in this Creative Embellishments circled frame that was heat embossed with shiny yellow powder. I added some previously white (now misted) flowers and a small bow that fits the background color.
And now it's your turn: play with us and you can WIN!

3 comments:

Denise said...

How beautiful! I love all the detail and the color is so summer like.
Sweet Hugs
Denise
xox

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the pretty colors and the green die outline on your card. Loving the bling and the bow, and the great misted flowers.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, love how the sketched flowers look against the bright colors of the background

Popular Posts