My new layout made with PHP gorgeous paper and stickers and my lovely grandson's photo. So much spring and so much love!
Nature paper pad 12*12''
Garden chalkboard stickers
Chipboards: A2Z Scraplets
Ink: Clear embossing ink (Ranger), Blue (Clearsnap)
Pearls (Flourish with a Bling)
Embossing powder (WOW! Embossing Powders)
Plastic bubbles (Epiphany Crafts)
Step by step instructions
1. Use two same blue with pink flowers papers from Nature pad. Hand cut pink flowers from one sheet of paper and hand cut all big flowers around from the paper we use as our base. Ink all cut out pieces with blue ink. Adhere then over the same basic paper as shown.
2. Cut 3 large circles from blue with bird's paper: 2 solid circles and one outlined. Ink them around and glue over the paper as shown. Add a cut out bird on the branch over the upper circle.
3. Adhere Love chalkboard sticker and make some journaling. Cut the photo as shown and glue it over the sticker.
4. Heat emboss both title and corner chipboards with clear ink and black embossing powder and glue them as shown. Add the lower left corner sticker and add some more journaling. Add 2 roses' stickers over the photo as a cluster. Embellish your paper flowers with blue pearls.
5. Make 3 scalloped bubble embellishments with the same leftover paper.
I enter this to some web challenges
Crafty scrapper- Use black
Mood board inspiration for Sassy Scrappers- circles, blackboard, blue- pink- white
Flowers and birds week 2 for Scrapbook expressions