Friday 7 March 2014

My steampunk adventure: ATC (CUBE IT IS)

Hello my dear crafty friends! How about something new made for... really  just for myself and maybe for a couple of web challenges. This is my Artistic Trading Cube and no, I don't yet own Eileen Hull Sizzix die, but I have some good friends who own it and I  got a few  cuts, so I can do some for now.
Lately I am in this steampunk mood. Don't even know why, as it's spring time here, I am in a great bright mood and still I make dark and grungy projects.
So let it be as I like them!
This cube was made with VLVS stamps (I ordered a lot for my dark side of a mind), Lindy's Stamp Gang mists, a lot of embossing powder (I am pretty close to nothing with black and copper ones), some Prima  letter stickers and some Tim's ones. And I made a topper with Creative Embellishments chipboards and heat embossed wooden cuts. Hope you love my cube even if it moves you to your  soul dark side.












I enter this to Time challenge to SSSS blog- I ave a stamped clock and a metal one n this project
 I enter this to Altered art Anything goes challenge

4 comments:

eileen hull said...

Irit- super cool Artist Trading Block! Love the topper...

Anonymous said...

This is just so much fun! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! What an amazing project! I really love all of the attention to detail you included on every side of your cube. And that colored topper is fantastic! Love how the gears seem to just be exploding out of your box! I also like that you kept the colors bright and bold. Everything about this piece is totally eye-catching and unique. I also very much enjoyed your write-up, so thanks for entertaining and inspiring with both your art and your words! I'm so glad that you shared this piece us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

Anna-Karin said...

Stunning Artist Trading Block!! Love all those gears and the great stamps that you used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Popular Posts