This is my very first post made for Paper House Productions blog with the most gorgeous products and I made a full tutorial . You are welcome to read and to try to make a similar one
Nature canvas art stickers
Mask (Tando Creative)
Pearls (Flourish with a Bling)
Chipboards (A2Z Scraplets)
Designs, Die- Versions) Lynn
Punches (Martha Stewart, EK Success)
Mists: Lindy's Stamp Gang
Other: staples, embossing paste
Step by step instructions
1. Use the mask to make sunshine rays with embossing paste. Let it dry and mist it with a mix of yellow mists.
2. Cut the wide strip of brown side of the paper from the pad, make circled border with a punch and adhere it on the middle of your basic paper. Die cut doily and lace strips with the same paper, some from the brown side and some from the fall scene side. Stamp some big wild flowers (Unity stamp) with white ink over the paper. It's hardly seen, but gives more interest to the page.
3. Take the second sheet of your basic paper and make 3 rectangles using the pink with flowers side. Use the binding edge and lace punches to make the borders and glue all 4 pieces over the brown strip as shown. Add 2 metal staples to connect this paper cluster in the nice way.
4. Die cut the XOXO frame, heat emboss it with white powder and mist a bit with yellow mist. Glue the photo under the frame and adhere it over the paper cluster. Add a 4 chalkboard pieces cluster over the left photo corner as shown.
5. Heat emboss the title with yellow powder and adhere it under the photo. Stamp the circle, Loved word etc over the leftover pink paper and adhere them as shown. Make chalkboard pen journaling over the solid sticker. Add pearl flourish as shown and add one canvas sticker over the paper cluster on the top.
Anything goes with die cuts for Cutitup challenges