Tuesday 25 February 2014

Sweet Stamps Favorite colors challenge

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to  Sweet Stamps Favorite colors challenge.
It was really hard for me to decide about my favorite crafting color, so I decided to make a project with " vintage" colors and gold- so trendy those days- is sure one of my recent faves.
The background die cut was made with CLD die. The stamped image was hand cut and glued over the frame. Then I made this embellishment cluster and added Globecraft and Piccolo heat  embossed heart charm and a key to this heart.




I hope you like my card and will enter our weekly challenge with adorable prizes to win!
See you soon!


4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done Irit- loving the cut out frame and the charm!

Donna K said...

The background die is so pretty in combination with your other elements, Irit. Love the embossed pieces!!

Denise said...

Fantastic!just love it. The 2 colours is made for each other. So classic. Very nice card.
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Sandy Fredrick said...

WOW what a beautiful design, love the vintage look. Wonderful embellishments with the pearls, heart and key. Awesome!!

Popular Posts