Friday 7 February 2014

Die-Namites Guest designer post: Spring is here and everywhere

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I post my guest designer post on Die- Namites blog.
 This is a lovely die producer company that asked me to make a couple of projects with their gorgeous nature inspired dies.
 So I decided to make an altered canvas and to show how we can use  scrap paper die cuts to make our textured backgrounds over a canvas.
 Here is my finished canvas: lots and lots of layers of DieNamites die cuts with some extra tissue papers, mesh nets and Wycinanka garden window.
All paints over this altered piece are mists from Lindy's Stamp Gang  only  and some pearls from FWAB.
 Some die cuts were separated into part and this is the way I made those 3d flowers or made  butterflies.





You can see die links and more info in this post made in Die Namites blog.

No comments:

Popular Posts