Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new monthly technical challenge on Sweet Stamps.
This month is all about KISSING... Not the usual kissing your think of, but the stamping Kissing technique. What you need for this technique are solid stamps and another stamps with small patterns. Ink the solid stamp with a light ink and then press it over the dark inked small patterned stamp. Now stamp with the larger double inked stamp and you are the Kissing expert. Kind of. I am not a big expert yet as the only solid SS stamp I have are those lovely, but pretty small flowers. So I used even smaller flowers for the inside stamping and then made this card with a small and lovely SS sentiment.
It's your turn now: make a project with this funny technique and enter our Monthly challenge where you can win a lot of lovely goodies from Sweet Stamps shop.
Wednesday, 15 January 2014
Sweet Stamps monthly challenge: Kissing technique
Labels:
AC,
card,
faber castell,
gelato,
lace,
Sweet Stamps,
wycenanka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...








4 comments:
Love this!! You did a great job showcasing this technique, Irit. Great colors too. Have a happy day today!
so pretty! I love this background you have created!!!
So fabulous- love you awesome job at kissing!!!
Wonderful design, I love how this technique worked on the flowers, the bright red layer and the stitching. Awesome!
Post a Comment