Wednesday 1 January 2014

Capture moments with not so perfect photos

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to FWAB new monthly challenge. This is an easy COLOR challenge around and you can win a lot of gorgeous blings, very similar to those I used here.
My new pastel lo made with a not so perfect photo of my 2 dearest grand kids. I used the new, just released paper collection from FabScraps with Mixed Media background made with TCW stencils and LSG mists. Most of the products are FS: papers, chipboards, stickers etc, but flowers and blings from FWAB and an old MM metal frame.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for playing along with us over at Sketchabilities.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the colors, flourish and butterflies! Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along w/sketch #106 at sketchabilities!

langeatheart said...

Gorgeous layout! The photo is endearing touches the heart! You did a fantastic job scrapping it! All the best! Drop by sometime would love a new friend! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

Erica said...

Oh, I love the soft pinks and blues - so elegant looking! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.

Popular Posts