Monday 20 January 2014

Altered folded book frame with FWAB

Hello my dear crafty friends!

Irit is here again and this time I have an altered project to share with you.
This is my " oldie, but goodie" folded book frame and ages ago I made a tutorial with step by step instructions in my own blog HERE, so if you want to try to make this lovely frame you can do it in just 10 minutes using my own tutorial.



This time I made it with a lot of FWAB products on both sides and as you can see those products are a MUST on this shabby / vintage project.
This is an overall look of this double frame (you can add photo on the lower left side if you wish, I decided to show it " bare").
And now for some close- ups.
This is a simple left side where I used Glitz papers and stickers, some mists and our delicious Kate corner Flourish Black and three simple rhinestones on the opposite corner.




And now the main part: a lot of layers inside and outside the project and the most gorgeous Jack Vine Green is over the frame.


This is it for this post and see you soon again with more FWAB inspiration!





No comments:

Popular Posts