The dress form was stamped and hand cut (I do have a new Cameo and IBS has all cutting files, but I didn't open my new toy yet, so hand cut my images and it's not a big deal after all). For this project I used some of Joanna's vintage printable too-the rose ticket and the music paper and I combined them with some regular shop paper.
And now for the full list of our designers for today. Please visit them all and leave them some love.
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3X5
- Leah http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/11/vintage-dress-form.html
- Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-new-release-vintage-dress-form.html
- Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/11/inspired-by-stamping-sneak-peeks.html
- Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-november-release-day-3-vintage.html
- Tina http://woodedviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/vintage-dress-form.html
- Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-november-release-vintage-dress-form.html
- Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/11/inspired-by-stamping-november-peeks-day_8.html
- See you tomorrow for the last day of our Vintage release.
- I also enter this to a few wen challenge:
- Border punches for All about vintage