This release is all about Vintage! I adore vintage, so it was just so much fun to make my release projects . And today I am go to show you my chipboard frame wall deco made with the most gorgeous Vintage Thread set.
Those are just 2 pretty big stamps in this set and I used both, the solid one was stamped twice.
The chipboard frame was painted with crackled paint and layered with vintage patterned paper. Then I added those 3 stamped and hand cut threads, each one spooled with a trim or twine. All other inside embellishments are sort of " vintage": glitter bottle, die cut small doily, metal trinkets, resin flower, framed cameo and some wording too. I used stickers for this VINTAGE word and 2 word stickers for SOMETHING SENTIMENTAL. Then a big flower and some bling were added and this piece was done.And I really totally in love with this stamp set.
- Just Because Sentiments Stamp Set
- Vintage Thread Stamp Set
- Vintage Printables
- Vintage Paper Pack
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3X1
- Leah http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/11/just-because-and-vintage-thread.html
- Tina http://woodedviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/just-because.html
- Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-november-release-day-1-just-because.html
- Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/11/inspired-by-stamping-november-peeks-day.html
- Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/11/inspired-by-stamping-november-sneak.html
- Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-new-release-just-because-and.html
- Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/11/ibs-november-release-just-because.html
- Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=7040
Visit us for all 4 days of our fantastic release and you can win all of those gorgeous sets, day by day. Then come back for the release day and see what we have for you in the shop.