Thursday 24 October 2013

Thanks and Love with IBS

New fancy vintage card made for some web challenges only... It happens here and there, you know.
So I used my lovely Inspired by Stamping stamps - 3 sets used here, my old  Graphic 45 papers (use your stash thing), and my new and delightful FWAB flowers and  blings. Then I decided to make it for Die- namites challenge, so I used their sketch and leaves die cuts (covered with a  think layer of FC DMC Gelatos and glazed over them). What else?The basic layer (strips) is a recycled paper pack packaging; lace is from IBS store too and twine is ... who knows, just old leftovers.I added a bit of red washi tape for a pinch of color and then 2 red heart pins and I am really pleased with this card.




And for the challenges
Sketch for Die- Namites and their die too (leaves)
 Creative moments- Anything with lace
Perfect papers for Art impressions- use 3 or more papers; I even made dry embossed one and stamped over patterned papers only

5 comments:

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xx

Renee Matarese said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color scheme and the vintage look. The flowers are so pretty and the sparkly centers make them perfect. Love everything about this. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. Renee

ddazzled71 said...

Gorgeous Card Irit, I love how you have colored the leaves with your gelatos and how the pops of color really set off the black and neutral tones/images. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month for our Black it Out Challenge!

Michele said...

i am in love with this! brilliant. xo

Claudine said...

This is so awesome, it's a great creation!!! Thank you for joining us over at Unruly PaperArts for Octobers RAQ. We hope you will join in again.

Popular Posts