Saturday 5 October 2013

Scrapbook Saturday: Happy Lovely Delight





Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit  is here today and this time with a new , cute and very much stamped layout made for PWP company DT.


This is  my dear happy, lovely and delightful grandson Omer and his typical  posing to the camera.
I made a background full of stamped texture using PWP Punchinella set, Textures set and Flourish fun 2 set using red and blue inks over this light blue basic paper (LYB)


Then I added some funny words with Whimsical patterns alphabet and you can see those SHY, ADORE AND CUTE words over  the page. The title is a kind of Mixed Title, made with a word Happy from Happy Day set, some fabric letters and a clear die cut word. I really love to make mixed titles; they are fun and  eye attractive.

Here are some more close ups to this funny page.



Here you can see those lovely stamped spots made with Texture set. So easy and non messy (before I owned this stamp I just used a toothbrush and this  was totally messy experience)


I hope you  like this page and see you soon again!




No comments:

Popular Posts