Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Hello my dear crafty friends! This canvas is a first of a few Mixed Media projects made this month just for some web challenges. So this ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my Anything goes weekly project here on Tando blog. I made the fancy, shabby style Christma...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Magenta post. Irit is here and this is my time for some artistic inspiration, aka ar...
Hello my dear crafty friends!Welcome to my new Topflight Stamps shop blog post. We invite you to our daily sales that we have in Topflight...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Sparkle week on Tando blog. I made this Christmas/Winter ornament tag using just two of ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! This is my second art piece made this month just for some web challenges. I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mist...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last November Topflight Stamps shop post. Irit is here and this is our " make it ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I welcome you to my new craft tutorial made with a video tutorial. Shadow box with Ir...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and also everything around is about Christmas and Holidays, I decided to make something ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new CAS-ual Fridays challenge! This week we challenge you to make thanks cards or any o...