Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second September Art Anthology inspiration. After doing a lot of pretty dark art work I...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first October TOPFLIGHT stamps post. This week the DT was challenged to use Studio Light ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to share a large canvas that I made just for challenges. Once or twice a month I take time ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Topflight blog post. As you most probably already know I am a big fan of all things ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this is my free post made for Topflight stamps shop. As you know this is this week...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new CAS-ual Fridays challenge! Today we share our new sketch challenge with you! The gre...
Hello my dear friends! This is my new layout made just for some challenges. (It sometimes actually happens...). Made with DCWV products, ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media tag project. As you already know I am a big fan of all things Steampunk an...
Made for Rubber Buggy sketch challenge with Prickley Pear Rubber stamps products and some embellishments. It's a kind of a mix of b...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando post. This time the designers were challenged to make projects with crackle ...