Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
My altered canvas that was made as a tribute to one and only John Lennon. Made for some web challenges. Simon Says Monday challenge - ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Sparkle N' Sprinkle blog post. Today I am going to share " same stamp- three...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my third Sparkle N Sprinkle May reveal post. This card was made with the new and most de...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my second May project made with the most gorgeous Magenta products. This Mixed Media card...
My altered cross stitching hoop made for a few challenges : Dusty attic moodboard - Inspired by colors and flowers, browns and pinks...
Hello my dear crafty friends and wecome to my new Canvas Corp post. This altered notebook was made for the current BY THE SEA challenge...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Canvas Corp blog post. This pocket letter was made with CCB PRODUCTS and I made a f...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Sparkle N' Sprinkle card tutorial ! This card maybe looks clean and simple, b...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media canvas made for BoBunny using BoBunny and Pentart products with Sere...
I was asked to do some guest design team job on Craft your passion blog- and I just had a day or 2 for my first one- and it's a digi ...