Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my July Inspired by Stamping inspiration post. Today I am going to show you how to make 4 very...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post! This is a tag made with Scrapmatts stencils and chipboards and Papericious paper c...
New Steampunk altered box made on a girlfriends crop and finished at home. I used tons of chipboards (sorry, I can't even say the b...
New Steampunk/Masculine lo made with 7 Dots products and some chipboards form Creative Embellishments, FabScraps, A2Z Scraplets and mayb...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second July Media post made for BoBunny. Most of you think that BoBunny is a company wit...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Use mists Tando week! This small project was made over Tando Mixed Media board with o...
This is an art piece I made with a full tutorial (will be posted in a couple of days). For now I just want to use this art piece for some b...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last July project made for Prickley Pear Rubber stamps company. This is a Summer themed ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Christmas in July Topflight Stamps shop post. A week ago I shared my blue colore...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I want to share a layout made with Scrapmatts chipboards and Kaisercrafts paper collections. I sc...