Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sweet Stamps Birthday week challenge # 132

Hello my dear crafty friends!



This is our Happy Birthday week on Sweet Stamps challenge blog and I made a simple, but not so simple card  after all.
This is black and craft card with a bit of colors (red and green ), but then I used a full set of 5 stamps- Sweet Stamps Fancy  Flowers set 1; 5 ink spots from Sweet Stampsfrom Summer Brights set  and Chases choice set  and 4 dies (CLD  Fanciful Flourish, SS Pretty Petal SweetCuts  die and 2 CLD circles from Nested Small circles set.)
As my add ons I added a piece of lace and 9 buttons.  The Happy Birthday Sweet Stamps sentiment was the last touch and I really hope you like it.
And now it's your turn: play with our challenge and you can win!


8 comments:

simply monica said...

Great card Irit love how everything is laid out.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Lovely card Irit!! Love the lace and buttons!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a Sweet design, I love how you added the buttons to the stamped flowers and added the flourish and flower die. Love the soft muted color scheme.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this! I love the floral images in the back with the fab flourish and the fun button embellishing you did.

Denise said...

What a lovely card! I love your colour choice and the way you put the whole picture together!
Sweet Hugs
Denise
xox

Unknown said...

Irit, this is blooming gorgeous hun xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW! What a fun card design! I love it! Great choice of colors! Love the stamping on craft paper! The added lace is a perfect touch!

Roxie said...

Wonderful card design, love the flourish too.

Popular Posts