New totally stamped card with Inspired by Stamping great Post cards set made for Symon Says stamp and show Post challenge
I just love this sentiment so much!
And I enter it to Clean and simple for My craft spot
Post cards for Artistic stamper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....







6 comments:
Love this, Irit. I'm a sucker for a good vintage card. Thanks for sharing!........................
Gorgeous work!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)
This is fantastic! Love the vintage look with the washi tape and stamps! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
great use of the washie tape on this pretty postcard. thank you for joining in the artistic stamper challenge. Z x
Lovely
Post a Comment