Tuesday 16 July 2013

Lifetime adventure with new Sweet Stamps

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to share my new card made with one of the most gorgeous ATC size stamps; new Sweet Stamps release that is already in the shop.


I used this Bird stamp over the cream cardstock, stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black EP. Then I made a  punched circle template, added it over the stamped image and colored with 3 primary Staze-On colors to make this rainbow circle. All stamped and colored image was misted with golden mist. The card base was made with CLD Cardmaker dies (the biggest one). Then I die cut the biggest size of CLD Scalloped CardMaker die and dry embossed it . The  front panel was matted over the 3 rd in the row scalloped die cut. All panels were  heat embossed with Gold powder around. I added Tim Holtz stickers sentiment , tied a bow and added an old multicolor button. This is my Golden Paris lifetime adventure.



Much more AF INSPIRATION on our new Pinterest board!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Very nice, another great card using the AF images.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this layout- with the circle spotlight of color- such a pretty card!!!

Popular Posts