Sunday 2 June 2013

Wedding with 100 Proof Press

New 100 Proof Press card made with a delicious  Couple Silhouette stamp so perfect for multiple weddings we have this month.This is a totally new 100 Proof Press stamp and you can buy it  here
I stamped the image with Clear embossing  Versa Mark Watermark ink  and heat embossed with  Rich Gold powder from WOW! Embossing Powders. Then it was die cut with Spellbinders oval  die and I made it's matting from Robin's Nest glitter chipboard with Spellbinders Scalloped oval die.  The focal point was glued to another RN glitter pink chipboard and I made die cut sentiment with Die Versions die and heat embossed it with the same  gold powder. Some paper flowers were added on the corner and my wedding card was done. Hope you like it as much as I do.

I enter this to Wedding challenge for Oldies but a Goodies  blog: all glitter cardstock is from my DT days for Robin's Nest and it was a long time ago. So are oval dies too.
And  to Cardaday challenge blog for Bride card

No comments:

Popular Posts