Wednesday 19 June 2013

My new Design team and this time it's Polish chipboard company WYCINANKA

Back from my 10 days Armenian vacation (more info about this and photos too later) and a lovely mail telling me that I made a new chipboard company design team.
 So here it is : WYCINANKA
As you all know I adore chipboards and I am really thrilled to design for a Eastern Europe company as I was born near (Ukraine) and I feel at home to design for them, also only Mom speeks Polish, but it's like to be back home.
The full list of designers  will be in WYCINANKA blog tomorrow, but I already see some very familiar names of great designers I  desighed with in the past or desing together now.

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Congrats on your new design team! Can't wait to see what you do with the chipboard.

zuziucha said...

Congratulations. It will be a pleasure to work with you.

sannalippert said...

congrats!! I´m already looking forward to working with you on the team!

Popular Posts