Hello my dear crafty friends!
Since my school days I remember this " not my cup of tea" saying, but I don't like tea (also Earl Grey one is great if you have a common cold), so I used this stamped sentiment, but for me it means " my cup of coffee" and it should be very strong one).
I used a pre- made wooden tag. covered with MME paper, inked around and then I used (my very first time for this chipboard set) this delicious Tando cup. I stamped over the white chipboard, added some white embossing powder over the bottom part of the chipboard. Then I added liquid applique brown paint over heat embossed copper one and some pearl paint over the steams. And is it was not too many mediums used (ha- ha- ha), I covered the stamped cup with glossy accents.
I enter this to Moxie Fab gift tags challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...








12 comments:
Thank you so much for joining us at Get Creative with this fabulous tag. You can never have too many mediums on a piece of work if you ask me. Love how you did the steam and the GA on the cup is a great touch.
Marie
Congratulations on being the first person to ever share their project at Embellish Me Happy! This is gorgeous!
Awesome tag!I love all the elements. Thanks for playing along with Embellish Me Happy!
Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish Me Happy!! Your tag is fabulous!!! You rocked this challenge with all your elements in your tag!!! I love it!!!
Great Tag!! Thanks for playing with us at EMH.
Love your tag, its so cute. Thanks for playing along!
LOVE IT. This is so stinkin' cute. Thanks for playing along at EMH.
fabulous tag as for me I love both tea and coffee!...hahaha
Thank you for playing along in our very first tag challenge on Get Creative
hugz
irini
Amazing ... I'm a coffee person too! Thanks for playing with us at Get Creative!!! Love the tag!
VERY LOVELY TAG!!!thanks for playing along with us at GET CREATIVE!!!
Come on! That 'steam' is brilliant! And so is everything else!
Love this tag!
Hey Irit! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Post a Comment