Monday 1 April 2013

Visible Image April challenge: Best Friend clean and simple card

Hello my dear stamping friends!
April is here and our Visible Image April challenge is just GET STAMPING!
Those are already my " over made" projects as my DT term on Visible Image was over last month. But as I already made more projects, I decided to make those posts to share my projects with you.


Take your stamps- any stamps-  and enter our challenge. Great stamps to  win and Top 3 picks too.
For my card I used Music Background  stamp - once stamped with white ink and white heat embossed and then stamped with black ink and highlighted with clear epoxy bubbles over the main stamp.
The sentiment is from  More then Words set 13.





Hope I inspired you to use our fantastic stamps.

Subscribe on our newsletter! All information is in our blog!Great deals, ideas, prizes and anything you need for more stamping inspiration. You can find all info in our Blog. And last , but not least: the shipping costs all around the world are just 3$ flat rate and are free for UK. Really very low price for the International shipping and you can buy as much as you want for this flat rate cost of shipping. Great deal!
And Like our FB page too- lots of " for the members only" promos can be found there.
Also play with our challenge. Make some stamped  creations with any stamp from any company and you can win a great prize and TOP 3 badge too.



No comments:

Popular Posts