Thursday 14 March 2013

My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

Hello my dear crafty friends! This is my post made for Core' dinations DT call. Should I say that I  am a solid cardstock addict? You know I am. I mostly use   solid cardstock for my crafting and
 Core' dinations  cardstock is one of my most favorite .
So here are 3  projects for this call, 2 are totlaly new, and I hope they like them.
My first project is this 6*6'' mini book cover (I am sure I will do a whole mini album when time comes, but for now it's a cover only. It's made in my very shabby style (one of my styles, as I can craft in much more possible styles after all). The whole chipboard cover was wrapped with Glitz paper, but it's hardly seen  as the major part of it is Core' dinations dry embossed cardstock distressed with my favorite Sand it tool.
The spine is also made with the very same Core' dinations  color and distressed over the folds for this lovely vintage look.

All other techniques are just die cutting and more die cutting and more and more...
Then I added some chipboards covered with a mix of heat embossing and the title Imagine. I think, not sure, that I am going to make this as my Favorite songs mini book (Imagine all these people etc...)


My second project is a pure Core' dinations craft.
It's not a new project, but as I already made a full step by step tutorial for this shadow fall box and it was web published in Scrapbooking . com web magazine, I decided that it shows my writing stills together with my crafty skills and I really love this box .
So here is a web  full step by step article made for this project.
As you can see all die cutting is made from Core'dinations cardstock, I also made a slight dry embossed piece inside and even small and very delicate dies cut Core' cardstock  very easy  with no hard work to release the small pieces out of the die. I also used Sand It tool to make this lace distressed look.

My third project is an altered mini album again, but  it sure can be a card too: same size and a sentiment on the front. Don't know why, but lately I am deeply into those altered projects, also I still think about myself as a scrapper, but all others think  that I am a Mixed Media stamper... Who am I? Not sure, but I love all my art and hope that others like it too.
So this is a self made mini book with pink pages. So I decided to concentrate in color pink, but then it was boring , so  I moved to all pastels and here is my final Core' dinations result.

The background was dry embossed and distressed with my Sand It tool. The panels were die cut and distressed again, then stamped and heat embossed. All flowers and leaves are punched, glazed and arranged over a single corner chipboard.


I know that for this call I was asked to made 3 projects post. But this  lo,  showing Core' Dinations cardstock as a main paper of this page, was in print in UK Scrap 365 MAGAZINE last October issue  and I am so proud of it as it was just my second try for print submission  and  2 of 2 were picked.
So I decided to show it here and if it's too much- sorry.
This is also All about me page, with good journaling and my new red camera too.
That's it. I hope that Core'dinations like my work and cross my fingers for success. I know how difficult it is to make any team living so far from the major industry location. But I still try. Especially when I love the company products a lot and use them all the time. JUST WISH ME LUCK!



3 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Oh good luck and I hope you make the DT!

Andrea Amu said...

Beautiful, beautiful work, Irit!
Wishing you much luck with your entry!

dstandard said...

Such beautiful work - your projects are just gorgeous using great Core'dination techniques! Best of luck with your entry! They are definitely a fabulous team!

Popular Posts