Tuesday 26 March 2013

Happy Day wall deco with a lot of WOW!

Again in my spring mood: Happy Day wall deco made with Tando Creative chipboards and a lot of WOW! Embossing powders.
The frame is totally recycled one: not sure from what garbage can it was picked.


It was white and dirty; so I cleaned it a bit and then heat embossed in 3 layers.
The basic one was Metallic Green and it was too " green".
Then I used CWS Wood grain stencil ' clear embossing ink over it and Nutmeg powder. It was good, but still too " shiny". So I covered it all over with another layer of  clear embossing powder and added Evergreen powder all over. Bingo! I still see the wood grain  texture, but I like the color much more.
The inner piece was made with Tando Creative chipboards.

I stamped some white heat embossed leaves and " flowers" (not sure about the stamp name, just an old and small one I had on the table).
All flowers  were heavy coated with clear embossing ink and  I just played with a lot of WOW! powders.
I used 2 pinks, 2 yellows and white and made quite a mix of them,  covering the stems with Olive green.
The chipboard title was heat embossed with one single layer of Pastel pink.
 All my inner piece was glued over a piece of lovely Scrap Cake paper and my altered project was done.
Hope you like it!
 I enter this to Moxie Fab Spring home deco challenge


4 comments:

Lagene said...

Love your sweet framed project! Found you by your Moxie Fab entry!

Renee V said...

Good luck in the Moxie Fab challenge!!

Ann said...

Great work on the frame, love the heat embossing done and the bird nest.

Rebecca Ednie said...

i like the funky font of the lettering. cool dude!

Popular Posts