Thursday 21 March 2013

Bloom into some challenges

This lo was made for 2 challenges and I really spent time to fit all 2 of them. So the first is  Love my tapes recipe and they asked for 5 washi tapes at least - I think I have 6-7 , negatives (I used this Tando letters negative board and made this I LOVE YOU kind of journaling), then there is my handstitching- all cross stiched pieces and an envelope- dry embossed and used as a part of photo matting and one word title.


Finally I used Cest Manifuque sketch.

6 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Your flowers are so pretty, thank you for joining our challenge at 13 arts!

Tina said...

Beutiful! Just love how you interpreted the recipe! Thanks for playing along.

Matilde said...

I like this page :) Thanks for joining at 13 @rts challenge!

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful Irit!! Love how you incorporated the 3 challenges! Thanks for playing along with us @ Love My Tapes!

Aida Domisiewicz said...

Beautiful page with gorgeous photo! Thank you for playing with 13 arts:*

Rydia said...

Beutiful page !
Thanks for joining at 13 @rts challenge!

Popular Posts