Hello, my dear crafty friends! Also Valentine Day is over for this year, but I want to share my Valentine Mixed Media project made with WOW! Embossing Powders and Tando Creative chipboards.
First I covered all chipboards with white pigmented ink (Clearsnap), them I covered them with Red, Pink and Pastel Pink embossing powders and I made it 3 times. Then I added a thick layer of Clear High Rich embossing powders over them and the mix of hot melted powders gave me this unique look.
I made the chain with old recycled gold plated chain, added a fabric brad over one chipboard and made two ribbon bows around this huge metal key. All together this is a nice usable key /bag chain (to be sure that it will last for a long time I also covered the back of my chipboards with clear embossing powder.
And this is my extra embossed project: the small and lovely magnet all full of love and embossing powders. All made with Tando Creative chipboards, 4 of them and covered with a mix of WOW Embossing powders
Here are some close ups to embossed parts.
Happy Valentine (also maybe for next year already)!
Sunday, 24 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...











1 comment:
Wow looks fab!!! Love the colours :)
Post a Comment