Tuesday 16 October 2012

My Life's Journey

This lo was published in October 2012 issue of Scrap 365 UK print magazine and was in the content page too as a promo to All about me gallery. I am really thrilled to have  my own photo in a print magazine, also you can mostly see my camera. Please, read a hidden journaling- it says everything about my scrapping addiction.




The part of it  was also shown in Details page. So proud of myself for this lo: I scrapped about Me page (I am not about myself scrapper at all) and I showcased 3 of my DT at the time of scrapping this page (Wow embossing powders, Creative Inspirations Paint  and The Rubber Cafe).I also made a real journaling and even used a hidden one here (not usaual  for me at all) and as a final thing- this is pretty clean and simple page made by messy me. WTG!

No comments:

Popular Posts