Saturday 13 October 2012

2 kinds of Valentine tags

I love tags. They are pretty, easy to make and can be used as a gift tags, so I make some just in case. And those 2 are this kind of Just in case tags. They are totally different ones: the first is background stamped and no patterned paper one, just Pretty Little Studio tags.
I stamped huge roses using Faber Castell DMC big brushes and Inspired by stamping Elegant flowers set. then colored it with FC gelatos.My sentiment stamps was stamped over the PLS flashcard and I added a flower from IBS shop, made some hand cross stiching  and added a lot of ribbons and pins.
The second tag is quite an opposite one: patterned paper (Glitz) hand cut tag and the focal point is stamped with IBS Post cards set. I also added a brad, old chain, some flowers and a lace from Handmade Halo shop.And washi tapes. My ultimate love those days.


No comments:

Popular Posts