Long time before I became addicted to paper I was an addicted jewelry maker. I still have a lot of beads, strains, connectors etc. So when I got those Tando Creative jewelry chipboard's, I decided to move back in time and to make a wearable piece.
So I used Ice Resin to cover the back of my chipboards to make them wearable. Then I covered the piece with gold embossing powder (WOW) and added a lot of Ice resin inside with copper micro beads and then covered it with another clear resin layer.
The flowers were added over the upper chipboard and I also added a golden tassel , some golden beads and a gold closure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...









2 comments:
This piece is just stunning!! I love this kind of unusual jewelry and have been trying in a simple way. Did not know you could cover chipboard?? What is ice resin? I am still admiring your beautiful work. Hugs
Wow, Irit! This is just stunning! You are so talented! Beautiful piece of artwork! Hugs, Joanna
Post a Comment