One small and new ATC- ALL VINTAGE
Tim Holtz glassine bag dry embossed with his folder, Graphic 45 paper cuts, TH word stickers, metal clock charm and recycled twine.
Wow embossing gold powder was just perfect for the edges
Monday, 13 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This holder was one of Top 3 on Sisterhood of crafters challenge- thanks!! I did this one to challenge myself to do some 3d pattern using so...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
Hello, our dear crafting friends! Thanks for joining us on this Fall All things altered blog hop. My project today is an altered piece of...







No comments:
Post a Comment